Saturday, October 29, 2011

~IN HEAVEN~




IN HEAVEN <TRANSLATION>
I’m going to leave now
Don’t leave...
I’m going to come back so…
Liar, liar
No- don’t you know how much I love you?
Can’t you show that love to me right now?
I love you…
Can’t we love again?
As of right now, I can’t say anything
The miracle of you- it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it’s too late- I can’t see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place
I can’t say those words, I really can’t- as much as you were by my side
I’m sorry but I can’t- everything comes shaking back to me now
By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams
I’m afraid I will close my eyes inside of you
* Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay by my side?
Lies, all lies- I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me those words?
I love you, I love you- will you love me again?
Time already passed like this
I try looking for your traces but they are erased
The last memories of you are locked in the rims of my tears
Just end it, end me- if you’re not going to be next to me
I’m sorry but I’ll leave now- following your footsteps
Following the road with no end- as I wander to find you
I’m afraid I will lose you and be sad
* repeat
Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me?
Can’t you love me, love me, love me?
Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me?
Please come back
* repeat





i miss them 5..T__T


i love this song so damn much..the best song ever from JYJ..but still i miss them 5..hope they will be back together on stage one day..ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH CASSIOPEIA..

No comments:

Post a Comment